Saturday, October 15, 2005

My favorite flower

So how's this for a good sign? I just found out my school assignment for my first practicum.
I’ll be heading out to Daisy Elementary School.
Mrs. H (our practicum supervisor) called me tonight to let me know. That was VERY nice of her considering she’s not doing it for anyone else. The reason she called is because of few of my fabulous classmates let her know I was concerned about getting put with someone with a bad attitude.
So she let me confirm my partner. I’ll be with the Divine Mrs. M, who I like to call Supermom.
But don’t tell anyone.
The only bad thing about Daisy is that it’s about an hour from my house.

2 Comments:

Blogger lilsip said...

Hey, my aunt teaches kindergarten here in Montgomery at ~Flowers~ Elementary. ;)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Then that's where I shall work.
I love those kind of names.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home