Friday, October 14, 2005

Crazy Cat

I'm home alone tonight. The hubby is in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's next the next two weeks, so there's lots of me time. Which is good. Even though I miss him.
So I've been watching Grease on TV and painting a picture of me and my best friend, we'll call her Mrs. S. It's not very good, but nothing I paint really is "good." But what is "good?"
"It's the process not the product"
My creative experiences teacher says that about 10 times a day. I think I want a tee shirt that says that.
So I'm painting Mrs. S, and Pumpkin sashays over to get a look at the "masterpiece." She does that a lot, just sits there and watches me, no big deal. I think she wanted to help. Before I could stop her, she puts her little paw in the orange paint. It wasn't even like she was testing it, she very deliberatley smacks her paw into it and when I reacted, she went running off.
So now there are little orange paw prints all over the house.
It would have been funny if she would have done all three paws and her stump.
I have 2 weeks and 2 days before I start my first practicum and I am NERVOUS!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger lilsip said...

OOh, cool! Is it that picture on the swing? Did the pawprint make it onto the canvas?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

NO! It's a surprise. J/K
It's not very good, so I doubt I'll even show it too you. It was just very you're warm colors and I'm cool colors sort of thing. I like the concept (and the process) but the product leaves much to be desired.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Just on the carpet

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home